VR experience with friends

theENIGMATRON
Server Master
Xbox Username:

Unread post Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:01 am

Stumbled on this site.
https://www.zlvr.co.uk

Sure there must be more than one company doing something like this, but I thought the idea was pretty cool to be honest!!
Dazbobaby
PSN Username: dazbobaby
Xbox Username: Don Mulleano
Loading…

Unread post Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:37 am

^ This coming from a guy who hates the idea of 3D glasses? I never thought you'd be interested in VR.

I think it's a good idea, it seems to be something missing from VR, a MMORPG, or even small scale multiplayer, but then again, some games are enhanced by VR, some games aren't. BF would be terrible. Doom is OK but that motion sickness. :mrgreen:
What this is like... it could be cool :)

How much are the tickets?
Our prices vary a little by game, date and time. Typically they start at £19.95 per game per person, which is typically a 25-30 minute experience with 15 to 20 mins in your VR world, depending on how the group performs.

The best place to find exact pricing for the game, date and time is to click the Book Tickets button at the top of the page and navigate using the calendar to your date.
OUCH!
EBike blog - https://the-bionic-cyclist.co.uk
When anime characters watch anime, are they actually watching anime or is it live action?
theENIGMATRON
Server Master
Xbox Username:

Unread post Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:02 am

i got me the Gear VR Headset.
Had a play, i was impressed with how it felt, But i thought it was short lived due to number of games and re-pliability.

Give it its due the few games i tried where okay, Loved the IIS Space station, i started feeling sick floating around.

Sure it would be better on the PSVR or something, But i sure could imagine something like this being an awesome experience.