Awesome News for RTS lovers

Dazbobaby
PSN Username: dazbobaby
Xbox Username: Don Mulleano

Unread post Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:36 am

Today is the first time I've heard anything about this, but the Command and Conquer and Red Alert series are to have a full remaster featuring updated graphics.
https://www.overclock3d.net/news/softwa ... rce_code/1

Petroglyph games are doing the remaster with the original code too.
This is the company who created the original C&C and RA series and then more recently the 8-bit armies/hoard/invaders games
http://www.petroglyphgames.com/games

There's no word if the remaster includes Red Alert 2 and Yuri's revenge, arguably the best games in the entire series of Westwood games, but if not, it's still great news, C&C and RA were brilliant in their own right.
You exchange your time for money when you work. You can always make more money. You cannot make more time.
From Hull, from Halifax, from Hell, ‘tis thus, From all these three, Good Lord deliver us.
Dazbobaby

Unread post Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:38 am

You exchange your time for money when you work. You can always make more money. You cannot make more time.
From Hull, from Halifax, from Hell, ‘tis thus, From all these three, Good Lord deliver us.
theENIGMATRON
Server Master
Xbox Username:

Unread post Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:40 am

Have you just posted this, or just bumped it?
Man love a decent C&C game, we used to hammer the shit out of that on the PlayStation, Me Sys Chalrie and am sure you jumped on for a few didnt you daz?
Dazbobaby

Unread post Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:42 am

I didn't play it on the PS3/4. I never really took to it. Now Red Alert 2 and Yuri's revenge.... I think I've put more time into that game than anything else I've ever played.