PS4 Games I'm excited for.

Dazbobaby
PSN Username: dazbobaby
Xbox Username: Don Mulleano

Unread post Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:44 am

I'm seriously looking forward to The Last of Us 2, though I'll have to buy another PS4 Pro.

Death Stranding, but I'm still not sure what it's about.

Days Gone looks good though Eurogamer didn't like the demo they played
https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018 ... ns-of-life
You exchange your time for money when you work. You can always make more money. You cannot make more time.
From Hull, from Halifax, from Hell, ‘tis thus, From all these three, Good Lord deliver us.
Dazbobaby

Unread post Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:26 pm

The Last of Us 2 Dynamic Theme is erm... the Christmas equivalent of logs on the fire, gift by the tree, time to rejoice in the good that we see.
You exchange your time for money when you work. You can always make more money. You cannot make more time.
From Hull, from Halifax, from Hell, ‘tis thus, From all these three, Good Lord deliver us.
Dazbobaby

Unread post Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:58 pm

I can tick off Days Gone. I'm about an hour in and it's ok so far.
Dazbobaby

Unread post Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:42 pm

^ It LOOKS AWESOME in 4K HDR
theENIGMATRON
Server Master
Xbox Username:

Unread post Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:34 am

Oh stop making me jelous of not owning a PS4, Am only on me switch :( On a plus witcher 3 is just around the corner waiting to be released on the switch
Dazbobaby

Unread post Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:04 pm

Dazbobaby wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:58 pm
I can tick off Days Gone. I'm about an hour in and it's ok so far.
I'm finding it a bit of a grind right now. It's a very long story with lots of side missions. Of course I'm trying for the platinum too which makes it much longer.
Dazbobaby

Unread post Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:40 pm

theENIGMATRON wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:34 am
Oh stop making me jelous of not owning a PS4, Am only on me switch :( On a plus witcher 3 is just around the corner waiting to be released on the switch
By the looks of things Dave, you don't have time for the Nintendo let alone a PS4.

Days Gone... Done and Plat.
Brilliant game, though it gets grindy later on.