Satisfactory Official Forum Thread

Dazbobaby
PSN Username: dazbobaby
Xbox Username: Don Mulleano

Unread post Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:46 pm

I've been looking forward to this for a a fair few months now, and then today I got a key 🗝 to play test the servers this weekend
How happy am I?
:thumbsup :astro
You exchange your time for money when you work. You can always make more money. You cannot make more time.
From Hull, from Halifax, from Hell, ‘tis thus, From all these three, Good Lord deliver us.
SyM
PSN Username: Symonator
Xbox Username: SymonatorUK

Unread post Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:02 pm

Yeah same here.
SyM

Unread post Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:26 pm

very simple game, factorio is alot better.
Probs wont buy it till some more dev time on it, it's crashed as well a few times when you have a lot of things on conveyers.
Dazbobaby

Unread post Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:54 pm

I've had no crashes, but I agree, besides the 3D gameplay, it's factorio, and the tech tree seems deliberately extended to make you play for longer to unlock stuff.

Once you have the groundwork for the simple machines, then more complex machines are just as easy. It's the logistics and building the factory that's just time consuming. Then there's the 3D gameplay, it looks nice, but its damned tricky placing MASSIVE objects right in front of you and then getting everything lined up... GRRRRrrrrr! So many mistakes trying to line stuff up.

£26.99 is a bit of a steep price, but in 6 months, hopefully the devs will have fixed a few issues and added more content... then it'll be worth it. Right now I'd say £15 tops
You exchange your time for money when you work. You can always make more money. You cannot make more time.
From Hull, from Halifax, from Hell, ‘tis thus, From all these three, Good Lord deliver us.
Dazbobaby

Unread post Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:00 pm

Oh and yes it's early access (alpha apparently).
SyM

Unread post Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:28 pm

i bought genesis alpha one from epic store, turned out to be a load of shit so i got it refunded.
BUT
If you go into the install directory u can run the exe and still play it lol