The official "The Division 2" forum thread

Dazbobaby
PSN Username: dazbobaby
Xbox Username: Don Mulleano

Unread post Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:23 am

I was invited to play the server test of The Division 2 by Ubisoft, After all I have nearly 400 hours of playtime on Steam, and I seriously enjoyed the first one.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/dazbobaby/games/?tab=all

I quite liked it, though to be fair it was buggy, but that was a month ago, it was a beta designed to test the servers and the game is still a couple of months away yet.
The early release of The Division was problematic because the game over promised and under delivered in a lot of areas, but the game continuously improved, and eventually saw relevant reviews that reflected the quality of the game.

I honestly expect the same with 2. Those whom looked past the initial release problems got to play a totally awesome game, a game that kept you coming back over and over again. Though it was a grind in places, it was always fun and challenging.
You exchange your time for money when you work. You can always make more money. You cannot make more time.
From Hull, from Halifax, from Hell, ‘tis thus, From all these three, Good Lord deliver us.
SyM
PSN Username: Symonator
Xbox Username: SymonatorUK

Unread post Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:25 pm

yeah think ill pick this up myself.